Does your child visit the library alone?
We want to make sure that your child has a welcoming, educational, fun and safe time while they’re at the Library.
If your child visits the Library alone, we expect that they:
- do not require supervision
- know how to contact you
- can evacuate the Library in case of an emergency
You should know:
- Library staff will not monitor what your child is doing in the Library, this includes any websites they may visit
- if your child is misbehaving, Library staff may ask them to leave
- if your child is at the Library past closing and unable to contact you, staff may call the OPP to ensure they get home safely